Re: [dxwg] Axiomitise transitivity of dct:conformsTo through isProfileOf relationships (#844)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 12:33:45 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@kcoyle @nicholascar I guess we can agree that the suggested axiom should be rewritten with something like :baseSpecification instead of :profile2 . It doesn't change anything to what @rob-metalinkage has proposed but it would avoid unnecessary discussion whether :profile2 was a "true"  profile or just any spec.

By the way @rob-metalinkage @nicholascar can we stick to the convention that instance ids should start with lower-case and class-ids with upper-case?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/844#issuecomment-530803671 using your GitHub account