Re: [dxwg] FPWD comment: use dcat:Distribution for Resource (#529)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2019 16:32:15 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I was essentially waiting for a record of any decision, I think @nicholascar fulfills that.

An additional note: as of today, I find myself unable to weigh all possible consequences of the decision, so I may come with some remarks later. But considering the age of the issue, and the fact that questioning the decision made here would require a look at a PROF landscape that has changed a bit, I can argue with confidence that these remarks should be raised a new issue, and that it is really preferable to close the issue.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/529#issuecomment-529218878 using your GitHub account