Re: [dxwg] Update Roles vocab and publish W3C styling (#535)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 23:39:39 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Yes, as long as we agree that the question of which roles are in the document/exist is not weighted based on the fact that some were entered into the document for the 2pwd. I don't want that to be cited as a precedent because those roles were not agreed by consensus. So if the closure statement could state this I would agree.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/535#issuecomment-527680929 using your GitHub account