Re: [dxwg] Editorial issues in prof:inheritedFrom example (#858)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 13:36:47 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@nicholascar the fixes are ok.

For the first point I am a bit puzzled. I see you've removed the statement that I wanted to remove. I am not suggesting we should remove ex1:Standard_X, which is indeed important to understand what is happening in terms of inheritance.

By the way I realize that the diagram (and its caption) could also replace Profile X by Standard X, so that it's aligned with the example code.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/858#issuecomment-477597684 using your GitHub account