Re: [dxwg] Moving some PROF material to an "advanced" section? (#856)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 13:42:34 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@nicholascar I agree and this is why I have put brackets around 'core' here. I think it's only an editorial matter - structuring the spec documents so that readers see first the important stuff. prof:transitiveProfileOf tells a story that could be useful, but that is not going to impact a lot of use cases, and that most spec readers could live without.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/856#issuecomment-477599912 using your GitHub account