Re: Emails on the WG list referring to actions are not picked up by the tracker

Hi Lars,

On Thu, 2019-03-14 at 09:24 +0000, Svensson, Lars wrote:
> I might be on the wrong track here, but I think I've noticed a change
> in behaviour from the Tracker. It used to be that when I put a
> reference to an action (e. g. ACTION-314) in the subject or in the
> body of an email, that email was attached to the corresponding issue.
>
> For some time I've noticed that emails to the DXWG mailing list [1]
> that relate to the groups action items [2] are not added to the
> ACTION they refer to. Examples are the emails referring to DXWG
> Action-302 [3,4,5,6 et al.] -- those have not been added to the
> corresponding action [7]

The tracker user (sysbot+tracker@w3.org) was not subscribed to the DWXG
mailing so it was not receiving your emails and thus could not link the
emails with their relevant actions. I have subscribed him. Let's see if
my answer gets properly referenced in ACTION-314.

--
Vivien Lacourba                      World Wide Web Consortium
vivien@w3.org                        https://www.w3.org