Re: dxwg-ACTION-302: Request chairs to identify procedure for closing issues about requirement definitions and urge ucr team to consolidate and close such issues as appropriate.

From: Rob Atkinson <rob@metalinkage.com.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 09:18:48 +1100
To: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Cc: Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Even though the action is on Lars to present thus, as we're awake I can at
least pass on some pointers..

#72-75

205, 207, 217

etc.

a lot of these are requirements, or older  version of requirements
(possibly)

Many (or most)  of these requirements are motivating requirements addressed
by the nature and FPWDs of the conneg-by-ap and profiles vocabulary - so we
hope as long as the UCR is up to date they can be closed?  We've marked a
few as due-for-closing pending this direction.