Re: dxwg-ACTION-302: Request chairs to identify procedure for closing issues about requirement definitions and urge ucr team to consolidate and close such issues as appropriate.

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 13:33:35 -0800
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Hi, thanks. I'm not sure exactly what is meant by "about requirement
definitions" - we have a number of issues that are copies of
requirements but that are not really about the definitions. Can you give
a few examples? (Obviously a definitive list would be ideal, but I won't
assume that you have one at hand.)

kc

--
Karen Coyle