Re: [dxwg] Revisiting the definition of "profile" (#963)

What is meant by "named"? Is a name the same as an identifier? The same
as a title on a document?

Note that we have stated that for content negotiation the resource MUST
have a web-based identifier (URI/IRI). When a profile is a document
(e.g. PDF) then I would say that it SHOULD have an identifier, but if it
doesn't it does not cease to be a profile.

kc

On 7/2/19 2:29 PM, aisaac via GitHub wrote:
> @tombaker I'm keen on "named" because this paves the way for URIs. And
> it's a requirement we've identified, I believe.

skype: kcoylenet