Re: [dxwg] DCAT spatial resolution (#777)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 22:38:55 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
> it should be "spatialResolutionInMeters" to be consistent with American English.

... would be more convincing if Americans actually used the metric system.
W3C editorial standard is to use US-english spellings within text, but I don't believe that extends to tokens.

'metre' is
- the name of the SI unit,
- the spelling in all other English-speaking jurisdictions,
- (most importantly) the spelling in all non-English languages tha use the latin alphabet.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/777#issuecomment-468059529 using your GitHub account