Re: [dxwg] DataService and DataDistributionService (#432)

From: Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 22:36:29 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
thanks @agreiner for your PR  #778 related to this

we discussed in the DCAT group that it would be good to see examples on data services to show how the two proposed representations would deal with them - would you be able to provide an example of your representation @agreiner ? e.g. the equivalent to the examples already available for the current representation (e.g. https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/dcat/#a-dataset-available-from-a-service)

I also noted that a proposal for WebAPI will probably be available in schema.org soon (see https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1423) and it is based on https://webapi-discovery.github.io/rfcs/rfc0001.html - this is more generic but the DataAPI would fall under this

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agbeltran
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/432#issuecomment-468058854 using your GitHub account