Re: [profgui] Doodle Feb 25 & 28

Hi Karen, all

OK - and thanks for forwarding the invitation tomorrow.

As for the actions, Peter and Alejandra did their action and the text is still up for validation -it's been discussed in the google doc and github issue 268 (it would be great if we could finalize it tomorrow!)

I have created two diagrams - also in the google doc and issue 268, waiting for feedback.

I am waiting about Rob's action on the inheritance requirement to start mine.

Cheers,

Antoine