W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-dxwg-wg@w3.org > February 2019

Re: [profgui] Doodle Feb 25 & 28

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 16:06:30 +0100
To: <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <c4f17130-5207-7eda-31b8-df41a44beadf@few.vu.nl>
Hi Karen, all

OK - and thanks for forwarding the invitation tomorrow.

As for the actions, Peter and Alejandra did their action and the text is still up for validation -it's been discussed in the google doc and github issue 268 (it would be great if we could finalize it tomorrow!)

I have created two diagrams - also in the google doc and issue 268, waiting for feedback.

I am waiting about Rob's action on the inheritance requirement to start mine.

Cheers,

Antoine

On 26/02/2019 18:56, Karen Coyle wrote:
> There are three of us who can do Feb. 28 - shall we go for that, and
> perhaps others will join us?
> 
> Here are the action items from the last meeting:
> 
> Action: PWinstanley will rewrite the beginning of 2.1 (I believe he did
> this during the call)
> 
> Action: alejandra will re-word the intro for 2.2 and issue 268
> 
> Action: Antoine to create diagram(s) for the different possibilities for
> profiles, on 2.2 and 2.3
> 
> Action: roba to create a requirement issue for inheritance
> 
> Action: Antoine to relate other issues from external comments on
> inheritance to Rob's requirement, after he has created it
> 
> It would be great if these were completed or at least if we had a report
> on them for the call on Thursday.
> 
> I'll ping Nick about setting up a webex session for us.
> 
> kc
> 
> On 2/26/19 8:35 AM, Antoine Isaac wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> So do we have anything this week? We were not a lot to answer Karen's
>> doodle.
>> It would be great if we can make some progress this week...
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Antoine
>>
>> On 16/02/2019 23:48, Karen Coyle wrote:
>>> https://doodle.com/poll/vm27d6epybectqqf
>>>
>>> This Doodle poll is for the next profgui sprint meeting, either on
>>> Monday, Feb 25 or Thursday Feb 28.
>>>
>>> I assumed that Wednesday would have people occupied with a DCAT meeting,
>>> but if that is not the case I will add Wednesday. It's a bit hard
>>> keeping up with all of the meetings....
>>>
>>
>>
> 
Received on Wednesday, 27 February 2019 15:07:00 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:42:13 UTC