W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-dxwg-wg@w3.org > February 2019

Re: [profgui] Doodle Feb 25 & 28

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 09:56:56 -0800
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <27c7bd9e-2ae4-91da-48d1-5e9c12a72027@kcoyle.net>
There are three of us who can do Feb. 28 - shall we go for that, and
perhaps others will join us?

Here are the action items from the last meeting:

Action: PWinstanley will rewrite the beginning of 2.1 (I believe he did
this during the call)

Action: alejandra will re-word the intro for 2.2 and issue 268

Action: Antoine to create diagram(s) for the different possibilities for
profiles, on 2.2 and 2.3

Action: roba to create a requirement issue for inheritance

Action: Antoine to relate other issues from external comments on
inheritance to Rob's requirement, after he has created it

It would be great if these were completed or at least if we had a report
on them for the call on Thursday.

I'll ping Nick about setting up a webex session for us.

kc

On 2/26/19 8:35 AM, Antoine Isaac wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> So do we have anything this week? We were not a lot to answer Karen's
> doodle.
> It would be great if we can make some progress this week...
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> Antoine
> 
> On 16/02/2019 23:48, Karen Coyle wrote:
>> https://doodle.com/poll/vm27d6epybectqqf
>>
>> This Doodle poll is for the next profgui sprint meeting, either on
>> Monday, Feb 25 or Thursday Feb 28.
>>
>> I assumed that Wednesday would have people occupied with a DCAT meeting,
>> but if that is not the case I will add Wednesday. It's a bit hard
>> keeping up with all of the meetings....
>>
> 
> 

-- 
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net
m: 1-510-435-8234 (Signal)
skype: kcoylenet/+1-510-984-3600
Received on Tuesday, 26 February 2019 17:57:21 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:42:13 UTC