Re: [dxwg] Rename Resource Descriptor class (#573)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 07:42:01 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
After going through the nature of ResourceDescriptors in issue #769 it feels we are in a better place to reconsider this.  I would say the shape of model is confirmed, but perhaps it is worth revisiting the name in order to make it easier to grasp the nature of things?

1) leave it as ResourceDescriptor
2) change to ProfileResource
3) something else

i think there is no issue with making a change as we dont have an installed base (i plan implement as soon as we feel we have processed this first round of feedback and stablised namings.)

so @kcoyle should we create a new issue to have a vote (or put one at the end of this long one)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/573#issuecomment-466304479 using your GitHub account