Re: [dxwg] Summary statistics [RSS] (#84)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 15:40:12 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Once again I wonder about the reluctance "to introduce a new namespace (and a big one too!) in order to access just a single element." Can someone explain why a full namespace must be imported for the use of a single element? This appears to be a processing rather than a vocabulary issue, and *I* am reluctant to proliferate properties that have the same meaning when some are already available.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/84#issuecomment-466046973 using your GitHub account