Re: [dxwg] Distributions, services and implementation-resources (#411)

From: Annette Greiner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 02:18:11 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Since distributions can differ now in pretty significant ways, and since we are suggesting that publishers can use them for informationally equivalent resources (or not), it seems like we should be giving them a way to express that. Maybe something along the lines of @makxdekkers 's suggestion of an indication that one distribution is exactly the same data as another. Or it could be as simple as a boolean property that says "this is the complete dataset, not a subset."

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agreiner
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/411#issuecomment-465392417 using your GitHub account