Re: [dxwg] Criteria for listing properties for each class (#766)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 00:58:20 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I've been maintaining Figure 1 using a UML tool. That makes it easy to show inherited attributes as a whole, but it is not possible to pick-and-choose. So if that conflicts with the message we want to send, it would need to be re-drafted using different software (at some stage).

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/766#issuecomment-464936720 using your GitHub account