Re: [dxwg] Create generic properties such as "hasExpression" or "documentedIn" instead of hasResource/(hasRole | hasArtifact) (#747)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 10:09:06 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@kcoyle I fully agree. Hopefully we'll do this for everything we've done :-)

@makxdekkers I am puzzled: I agree with your analysis on the tradeoff for handling extensions to SKOS vocabularies, but wouldn't any of this be actually worse when handling extensions to a vocabulary of RDFS properties?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/747#issuecomment-463569656 using your GitHub account