Re: [dxwg] Version subject [RVSS] (#93)

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 09:13:26 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@agbeltran If our decision is to allow versioning for all first-class citizens in DCAT, then this would also include `dcat:Resource` and `dcat:DataService`. The question is whether we would restrict this to the simple case (indicating version number/string and providing version info) or investigate the kinds of version relationships that would be relevant for those other classes.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/93#issuecomment-463551023 using your GitHub account