Re: [dxwg] Change domain or create superclass of dcat:Distribution (#317)

From: Stephen Richard via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 17:22:18 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I agree that the distribution should represent an accessible form of a dataset; as such shouldn't the distributions have either accessURL or downloadURL
As far as the related resources (the dct:relation items) I think @makxdekkers typing suggestion is a good solution-- the relation is to a resource that has a type, and that resource has its own distributions (which I guess can be represented by adms:AssetDistribution).  The only thing I think would be useful to add is a way to specify what the relation is about (documentation, guidance, examples, critique, annotation...).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by smrgeoinfo
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/317#issuecomment-460334548 using your GitHub account