Re: [dxwg] DataService and DataDistributionService (#432)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2019 20:58:23 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@agreiner said:

>  I'm still debating in my mind whether we might want to add a property architecturalStyle that takes literal text. I've been unable to find any attempts to standardize such a thing. Yet, it's probably the first question any programmer would ask when deciding whether they want to dig into a given API (after "Is it an API or just a web site").

I wonder whether this is addressed by API descriptions as the ones done with Swagger/OpenAPI, etc. In such a case, this information can be part of the "document" linked to by using `dcat:endpointDescription`.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/432#issuecomment-459865410 using your GitHub account