Re: [dxwg] DataService and DataDistributionService (#432)

From: Annette Greiner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2019 21:28:11 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Yes, that is my current design, though what I've been debating in my mind is whether it wouldn't be useful to make it so that a user wouldn't have to follow a link to determine the basic architectural style. BTW, in my design, I'm calling documentation endpointDocumentation rather than endpointDescription. I think it's easier for people to understand the intention, and that it is a URL.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agreiner
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/432#issuecomment-459873714 using your GitHub account