Re: [dxwg] Change domain or create superclass of dcat:Distribution (#317)

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2019 11:51:01 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@dr-shorthair This is contradictory. You write "_Any file that is not a representation of the dataset itself - such as a schema, or supporting documentation - is a `Representation` but not a `Distribution`_." So a file that **is not a** representation [...] **is a** `Representation` (?)
I still feel that the approach recommended at https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/dcat/#bag-of-files to use dct:relation for any files that are not proper representations is sensible, and I would be against complicating the model if it is not strictly necessary.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/317#issuecomment-459698335 using your GitHub account