Re: [dxwg] profileDesc and the Guidance document

Hi @kcoyle and @aisaac
In addition to the DCAT-AP and its various related formulations for
countries and domains, there is other related AP work in the Core Public
Standards Vocabulary AP (
https://ec.europa.eu/isa2/solutions/core-public-service-vocabulary-application-profile-cpsv-ap_en
) and adding this into the mix would help diversify the conversation and
provide other illustrations of APs in active use and development