Re: ACTION-119: Remove the labels he proposed for removal (Dataset Exchange Working Group)

Hi everyone,

I've closed all issues suggested for removal at
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dxwg-wg/2018May/0113.html

I have not touched on the labels I had marked as to be potentially renamed, or requiring clarification. I'm putting them again below, in case some of you would like to chime in!

=== Suggested renaming:
https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/labels/alignment -> dcat_alignment (to make it clearer what it is)
https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/labels/catalog -> dcat_catalog
https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/labels/service -> dcat_service ?