Re: [dxwg] Quality-related information [RDQIF]

From: Rob Atkinson <rob@metalinkage.com.au>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 17:07:35 +1000
To: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Cc: Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Certainly cannot subclass (a Note status of a dependency  is incompatible
with a Rec arterfact)..

note that prof:Profile is a subclass of dcterms:Standard from profileDesc,
so these two proposals are mutually compatible. In both cases its a matter
of providing guidance that these vocabularies SHOULD be used.  This may be
a formal profile of DCAT.