Re: ACTION-118: Put her text on the wiki (Dataset Exchange Working Group)

The text for the request for comments for DCAT revision written by Peter
with a few changes from me is now in our wiki:

https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/DCAT_rev_FPWD

You can find the spreadsheet of contacts in the same page.

Thanks,

Alejandra