Re: DCAT-rev as First Public Working Draft

Thanks, Dave.

I've got a question about the FPWD, as I noticed that the text in
section 6.1 on the RDF representation:

https://www.w3.org/TR/2018/WD-vocab-dcat-2-20180508/#RDF-representation

is pointing to the turtle file available at:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/w3c/dxwg/gh-pages/dcat/rdf/dcat.ttl

and as this is not pointing to the last commit before the FPWD was
release but instead to the dcat.ttl within the gh-pages branch of the
repo, it will always be pointing to the latest version of the DCAT
vocabulary.

That is, it will be pointing to the files including the changes we do
from now on.

Considering the release that Simon did, the file we should be pointing
to is:

https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/blob/DCAT-rev-fpwd/dcat/rdf/dcat.ttl

Is it too late to consider this?

Thanks,