Re: Follow up on DCAT comms/comment strategy (was: dxwg-ACTION-108: Draft a short comms strategy to highlight priorities and mechanisms to drive engagement on FPWD...)

Thanks, Dave.

We also need someone to write up a short "blurb" that we can include in
our emails when soliciting comments. I would think that the blurb should
emphasize what has changed (or at least the direction of change)
compared to the 2014 DCAT vocabulary. This may serve to interest folks.
What has been done that improves on DCAT, makes it more useful?

kc