Re: ACTION-109: to fix labels (Dataset Exchange Working Group)

Hi Simon, all,

Wow, I'm not sure I envy the position you were in when you did this first cleaning work then ;-)

Regarding the changes you suggest, you're very right, we should be careful not to break links.
Looking at the page you've sent:
https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/DCAT_Vocabulary_team_working_space#Resources
It seems that the only direct links to issues are:
https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aopen+label%3Adcat+
https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aopen+label%3Arequirement+label%3Adcat+
These uses the labels that start with "dcat". I'm not suggesting to remove any of these labels, so we should be ok! Actually I suggest to add two!

Another link that indirectly connects to issues is
https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/wiki/DCAT-Vocabulary-Topics
But the paths to issues there are based on milestones, not labels. So we should be good.

Am I missing anything?

Cheers,

Antoine