Re: [dxwg] Definition of "Schema" (as opposed to profile)

From: Armin Haller via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2018 02:11:21 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Since there are different levels of schema languages that can be used by a profile as @larsgsvensson mentioned, do we need to consider a different analogy (and abstraction level), i.e. the model-view-controller pattern. Isn't the thing we define as a profile, the "view" in the MVC pattern. For Web developers (AngularJS, Django, Rails) this terminology would make a lot of sense.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by arminhaller
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/195#issuecomment-386938508 using your GitHub account