Re: [dxwg] Profiles extend or refine (UC 5.37)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2018 19:35:21 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I agree that there may well be more than one standard that is behind the profile. dependsOn sounds okay, but I'd also be interested in hearing other options. I thought about "extends" but it could just as easily narrow, restrict or constrain. It's hard to come up with a word that conveys all of that. depends may win.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/216#issuecomment-386411355 using your GitHub account