RE: Help with broken links in DCAT-rev draft?

Perhaps we should just deactivate the links, and replace them in the text with ‘formerly found at http://stale.org/foo/bar’ or something similar?

From: Dave Raggett [mailto:dsr@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, 3 May, 2018 16:45
To: kcoyle@kcoyle.net
Cc: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Help with broken links in DCAT-rev draft?

I took a look and wasn’t convinced about what I saw on the web.archive.org<http://web.archive.org> site. I would prefer to drop the links and add them back when we publish an update to the initial Working Draft.  This would allow the Webmaster to go ahead with the release of the FPWD on Tuesday. Is that acceptable?

Many thanks,

Dave