Re: Help with broken links in DCAT-rev draft?

If some URLs are included for historical purposes, perhaps we can use
the archive.org copy as the URL. I've placed those below

https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://reference.data.gov.uk/id/interval

https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.deri.ie/

https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://vocab.deri.ie/dcat