[dxwg] Replace class .note with .ednote in DCAT draft

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2018 10:11:40 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
andrea-perego has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg:

== Replace class .note with .ednote in DCAT draft ==
Looking at the NOTE's blocks included in the current DCAT spec, I have the impression they are editorial notes - i.e., note that describe how the content is being / will be revised - which may disappear in the final version of the spec.

For these cases, the CSS class to be used for this block is [`.ednote`](https://github.com/w3c/respec/wiki/ednote), instead of [`.note`](https://github.com/w3c/respec/wiki/note).

PS: In case this proposal is approved, I can take care of creating the relevant PR.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/226 using your GitHub account