From: Karen Coyle [mailto:kcoyle@kcoyle.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 1:21 PM
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: New Member Introduction

Thanks, Adam, and welcome!

Next week the group is meeting in Genoa, Italy for two days.[1] Although
it will be possible to call in using W3C's webex, the time frame of the
meeting makes participation from North America very difficult. We'll try
to keep good minutes and do a short wrap-up to the mailing list afterward.

If you have questions, I'm around until Friday, on Pacific time, and can
be reached as kcoylenet on Skype.

kc

[1] https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/F2f3