Re: [dxwg] Profile Composition and Languages

From: Andreas Kuckartz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 17:52:23 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
> Also, all work must follow the W3C process, which moves from use cases to requirements to problem statements and then solutions ...

I doubt that such a process is required by the W3C. It might be required by a WG, but then this requirement should be documented. Otherwise the process is intransparent.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by akuckartz
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/162#issuecomment-399774553 using your GitHub account