Re: Meeting details for the CNEG subgroup meeting on Wednesday, June 20

From: Rob Atkinson <rob@metalinkage.com.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 10:26:28 +1000
To: Ruben Verborgh <Ruben.Verborgh@ugent.be>
Cc: "Svensson, Lars" <L.Svensson@dnb.de>, "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Hi Ruben,

as you are key to this perhaps you can suggest a better time zone (I'm
really only tracking to help keep the metadata requirements compatible with
the DCAT direction and Linked Data requirements). I could engage via email
and github, but I think Nick is also keen to engage - so we do need to
cater for UTC+10 still though.

Rob