RE: Meeting details for the CNEG subgroup meeting on Wednesday, June 20

On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 2:26 AM, Rob Atkinson [mailto:rob@metalinkage.com.au] wrote:

> as you are key to this perhaps you can suggest a better time zone (I'm really only
> tracking to help keep the metadata requirements compatible with the DCAT direction
> and Linked Data requirements). I could engage via email and github, but I think Nick is
> also keen to engage - so we do need to cater for UTC+10 still though.

Given that Rob Sanderson has expressed an interest in the conneg work and that I _think_ he's based in the US (is that correct, Rob?), I fear that we're back at a time similar to the one for the plenary meetings (i. e. 20:00 UTC).

Best,

Lars