Content Negotiation subgroup meetings (RE: Introduction - Rob Sanderson, J Paul Getty TrustI

From: Svensson, Lars <L.Svensson@dnb.de>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 04:53:25 +0000
To: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>, "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Hi Rob and welcome to the group!

The conneg subgroup is having bi-weekly meetings  on Wednesdays at 08:00 UTC, the next one starting in about three hours from now. I realise that this might be an awkward time for you and we're looking at other possibilities.

I've forwarded a calendar invitation to you that contains the link to the WebEx meeting. Agenda for today's meeting is at [1].

[1] https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:CNEG-Telecon2018.06.20

Best,

Lars