Re: Agenda Tuesday 19 June

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 10:23:53 +0200
To: <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

I have to send regrets for this call. I am in another, all-day meeting, I may be able to follow on IRC but certainly not connect by audio.

I was wondering, what is now the best way for putting comments on the requirements to be discussed, so that they're easily picked up by the group in a call, when one cannot q+ to voice them?

There's https://docs.google.com/document/d/13hV2tJ6Kg2Hfe7e1BowY5QfCIweH9GxSCFQV1aWtOPg of course, but there are several places there where comments can be put (in the first list, in the categorized list, and in the use cases themselves). As a matter of fact I've put comments really deep in the document, and I'm not sure the group has the time to check everything during calls.

Cheers,

Antoine