Updates to G-Doc

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 08:38:40 -0700
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
All,

I have updated the Google Doc[1] to reflect the decisions we have made;
approved requirements are now in green. I have also added the new
requirements that Antoine extracted from the Europeana use case (which
he also rewrote, so we will need to look at the use case also). We'll
look at those at a future meeting, since Antoine won't be able to attend
this week. There are some requirements listed under conneg that need to
be moved to another section - I'll do that another time, since it
affects the numbering. In any case, deciding between conneg and profiles
may be a continuing effort as those deliverables are developed.

Note that all of this must eventually be reflected in the UCR document,
which will then need to be re-issued.

kc
[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13hV2tJ6Kg2Hfe7e1BowY5QfCIweH9GxSCFQV1aWtOPg/edit#