Re: Adding use cases to W3C Data Set Exchange Working Group

Dear Jens,

we welcome your feedback and contributions.

The UCR document [1]  is released as a First Public Working Draft and
provides instructions for feedback.

Please in particular note the requirements drawn from the Use Cases and
check if these meet your needs - they tend to be somewhat generalised from
the specific Use Cases identified.  If you feel your Use Cases provide
additional explanation or justification for existing requirements, or a
counter example, or identify a missing requirement, then we would be keen
to include them in future drafts. If you feel we can explain anything
better suggest improvements :-)

I have taken the liberty to cc- this to the group, as we are tracking who
we have had contact with, and staying in touch with RDA is important to us.

Regards
Rob Atkinson

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/dcat-ucr/