Re: There seems to be an existing way to circulate github notifications on the mailing list

We can discuss in the plenary meeting, but we should use gh-pages (as it
is the branch used for the jekyll website https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/)
and we could get rid of the master branch. I've just deleted a few
branches that had been merged already and left dangling (following what
we agreed at https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/GitHub_etiquette).