Re: [dxwg] Requirement: Profiles may be written in or may link to a document or schema in a validation language (ShEx, SHACL, XMLschema). [ID41] (5.41)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 00:32:37 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
(I also recall @makxdekkers and @philarcher warning us against making strong _dependencies_ on ADMS - we should certainly learn from it, but maybe not build it into a potentially brittle dependency chain? - also see #111 )

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/279#issuecomment-417511439 using your GitHub account