Minutes fom CNEG meeting 2018-08-29

From: Svensson, Lars <L.Svensson@dnb.de>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 07:42:46 +0000
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
The minutes from yesterday's CNEG meeting are at [1].

We managed to close quite some actions and then spent most of the time discussing the path to FPWD. The bold plan is to be able to publish around TPAC (which will probably mean after TPAC since I guess there will be a publishing moratorium at that time).

[1] https://www.w3.org/2018/08/29-dxwgcneg-minutes.html

Best,

Lars

*** Lesen. Hören. Wissen. Deutsche Nationalbibliothek ***
--
Dr. Lars G. Svensson
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek