Re: Minutes fom CNEG meeting 2018-08-29 + pub. moratoria

Here are the publishing moratoria for the remainder of 2018:

-----------
TPAC 2018
-----------

October 17, 1200Z: Deadline for publication requests before moratorium
October 18: Last publications before moratorium
October 22-26:  No publications
October 30: Publications resume

End of Year

December 19, 1200Z:  Deadline for publication requests before moratorium
December 20: Last publications before moratorium
December 24 - January 1: No publications
January 3, 2019: Publications resume

kc