Re: [profgui] Outlines and requirements

I think you're right.

Nick

On 24/8/18, 4:14 pm, "Karen Coyle" <kcoyle@kcoyle.net> wrote:

    You may have confused this with Action 171, which is assigned to Antoine:

    ACTION-171: Create outline in profile guidance doc based on issue 196

    But which he told me he did not get to before his holiday. I don't know
    exactly what he was planning to do - issue 196[1] should be linked to
    issue 242 which has four different outlines.[2] From his comments I'm
    assuming he was looking at the last one.[3] All of these are in the
    round-up wiki page.[4]

    I think we need to wait for Antoine to return to get an answer. (That's
    Sept 6 as I recall.)

    kc
    [1] https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/196

    [2] https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/242