Requirements grouping suggestion

OK have edited the spreadsheet and sorted by group names - noting these
cannot be 100% disjoint IMHO

in addition to Profiles and Versioning...

Formal description - machine readable descriptions of data and distributions
Qualitative info - human readable information to evaluate/understand data
and its context
Relationships - how identified objects relate to each other,
Federation and Citation - aspects of identification and control over copies
Alignment - how DCAT relates to other vocabularies

there are a few left over we can allocate to these groups, extend group
meaning to cover or come up with new group/s

Rob Atkinson