Re: Update on versioning for Monday?

I think I have already done the grouping, but can we hone done the
descriptions to clearer requirements and identify obviously missing things
- either in UC not expressed as requirements already or other UC.

Particular note please on the change of the wording "accepted" from
provision of a version identifier to a identify the type...

6.7.1 Provide a means to identify a version (URI-segment, property etc.).
Clarify relationship to identifier of the subject resource.
==>

Provide a means to indicate the type of version (URI-segment, property,
etc.). Clarify relationship to indicator of the subject resource.

which IMHO leaves dangling the original requirement to provide an
identifier, which I believe is implicit in 5.4 Dataset Versioning
Information [ID4] , where it discusses discovery at least:

"Being able to publish dataset version information in a standard way will
help both producers publishing their data on data catalogues or archiving
data and dataset consumers who want discover new versions of a given
dataset, etc "

 It may be worthwhile revisiting this Use Case and describing the specific
mechanisms we want to support, such as the common expectation of lexical
comparison of version identifiers (before/equal/after) provided using
different forms and semantics by different user communities.

Rob